Sunday, September 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: LG Spin by LG!

Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here at 1:00pm today to care for Chris. Hey, Sister Jayne's mum is here visiting her again. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. We got some rain last night and we are being rained on right now. It is a very nice morning here in Central Tucson.

At around 2:00pm we will be attending a Memorial Service for (Jane Neve). It is going to be a solemn moment and it will bring back many, many memories of her life with us.

We enjoyed a wonderful evening last night with Paula and Marty. The pizza-fest was exceptional. We gorged ourselves on many different types and styles of pizza. Marty treated us to the opening of a bottle of vino that we got for him as a gift. It was delicious. Paula prepared a very nice salad to go along with the pizza. She also treated us to a very good dessert as well. The topper of the evening was the presentation of a bottle of "Sambuca" by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We added a few whole coffee beans to our shot glasses  and down they went. "Sambuca" is a after dinner digestive in Italy and if you drink too much of it, it will sneak up on you very quickly. Thank you Paula and Marty for a fantastic evening. The downside to the evening was that we didn't take any photos like we has planned. My playmate and I totally spaced it.. We are blaming it on the "Sambuca" and that is our excuse and we are sticking to it. Smile!

Well,  I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai passato una serata meravigliosa, si?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...