Saturday, September 11, 2021

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Can't Stop How I feel by After Seven!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a search and rescue team to locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?


11 SEPT SYDNEY IS STILL ON LOCKDOWN AND OUR FRIENDS ROSS AND DENISE ARE WAITING TO PLAY GOLF!

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo" and it is going to get into the triple digits again today.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy day for me. I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Yesterday  I detailed the inside of the "Green Lady" and I  treated the leather accents on the seats and doors. Now I need to get her washed and vacuumed out. So she can be ready to hit the road for our vacay that starts on Tuesday.

This evening we are meeting up with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim at "Cafe Torino's" for my victory dinner from last year that got put off due to Covid. My shorty will be treating because she lost the bet. It will be an evening of good food, libations, and great friends.

My playmate and I enjoyed "Happy Hour" at La Parrilla Suiza last night. Good snacks and very good margaritas. After Happy Hour we hit up the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play ""Bloomsday" that was very good.

We are still working on rocks. I will post them later today. Hey are you ready for some football? We are looking forward to seeing our "Wildcats" play this evening. Tomorrow my shorty will be putting on here Chiefs jersey while she is watching Kansas City play.

Hey is the latest progressive picture of Sister Jayne's house being completed in Kenya. Well I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later.


13 SEPT JAYNE'S HOME IN KENYA

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo con Capo Jim questa sera.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
Have a good weekend.

Loraine said...

La casa di Jayne sembra fantastica! Ci vediamo questo pomeriggio.

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie,
You all have a good weekend as well what is left of it.
Jayne's house is looking good.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...