Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Is your Hump Day going well? I am doing OK. My doctor visit when very well but he mentioned that I have been stressed out for a while. At least he got that from my bloodwork over two weeks ago. I confirmed that I was going through a stressful patch. He also said that my (Uric Acid) level was slightly elevated and that I should keep an eye on that.

I ran an errand over on the Eastside after my appointment. I got back home and I was a bit hungry which is a good thing. 

Hey I completed another one of my continuing educational medical classes a bit ago. I have one more to go. Looks like we may get some more rain today. Lots of clouds out there.

My playmate and I are going to start new rocks today. Here are a few pictures that I have been having fun with. Enjoy!


MY SISTER MARCIE ON HORSEBACK


MY SISTER TIGER LOOKING GLAM


MY SISTER JET BEING FLIRTATIOUS


JT MUGGING


IO LOCKED AND LOADED



Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Come va fidanzata?

countrygranny47 said...

More good pictures Jessie,
Your doing great.
Still raining here and now its getting really windy, not good for the ground is soaked now.

Loraine said...

Stai facendo le valigie per il tuo viaggio?

Rosie said...

I hope the uric acid does not bring on a bout of gout. Keep off the acid foods. carrots. Tomoaoes etc.
Rosie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...