Friday, September 10, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious Still!

Music listening to: I Wish  Those Days Could Come Back by Stevie Wonder!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and strolling in the hood soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up quickly.

Sister Jayne will be here later this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I need to make a trip over on the eastside later this morning. I also need to et the "Green Lady" washed and detailed for our vacay to San Diego that starts on Tuesday and ends on Sunday.

We are going to Happy Hour this evening at "La Parrilla Suiza". Can you say margarita? You know we will. After Happy Hour we will head over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Bloomsday" it is going to be a good one.

Well I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF and be careful out there. Mask up! I will chat at you later.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is what we dropped off at Gus Balones yesterday. Enjoy!

9 SEPT DROPPED AT GUS BALONES

Here are a few pics of the Solar Panels installed on the roof of the main house.

10 SEPT SOLAR PANELS


SOLAR PANELS ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF HOUSE







Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Rosie, what is shaking in Melbourne?

Sisters, what new?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Monna, have a great weekend.

Barb, how are you?

Edwina, what is up?

Edi, have a good weekend.

Bev, how are you?

Papa John, how are things? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

I pannelli solari sembrano poter fare il lavoro!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...