Monday, September 6, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



Hey is your Monday going so far?  We are good here. Chris had his massage and he is in a zone. Lucky guy!

Elise just got Chris up and they are in the main house watching Perry Mason on DVD.  I am working on a new rock and it will be finished tomorrow hopefully. For the next two days the Solar techs will be here installing the panels on the main house.

I am taking it easy today thanks to mio moglie caring for Chris. I will be preparing Cheese Sandwich's for Elise's dinner this evening and I will have a three egg omelet with ham and cheese. I fixed one last week and it was delicious.

Hey if you could please wish my longtime dear friend and my very first e pal Monna, a Happy Birthday? She is a avid follower of my blog and I will forward the bday wishes to her to make her day even better. Thanks. I have known Monna for almost 30 years and she is a sweetie with a fantastic family in Canada.

Well I had better get back to my rock. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Ieri sera la cena era deliziosa.

Rosie said...

Happy birthday Monna

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Monna,
Hope you had a nice day for your birthday.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...