Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



28 SEPT GIFT FROM SHARON AND TIM FROM SAN DIEGO!

Was your day a good one? It has been a different kind of day for me. I thought that I would be able to get a nap in but no luck.

The new caregiver worked with Chris this morning and I thought that she had it done pat, but I was wrong. She came over for me to see if she had Chris in the Hoyer correctly and she did this time. She started to get Chris into his chair but the bed was not low enough so he was dragging against the mattress. I got that corrected. She didn't have to Hoyer legs open for balance and they must be that way before lifting is attempted. We got that corrected and Chris was off of the bed and in the air. She closed the Hoyer legs and moved him toward his chair. The chair started to move as she approached because she didn't have the chair brakes on and they must be. I put the brakes on the chair and she lowered him into the chair. Next she didn't have him centered in the chair and he has to be. I corrected that as well. Next she didn't his shorts pulled up enough so I corrected that. For someone who has been a caregiver for 26 years you don't for get put the brakes on medical equipment. When she returns next Monday I will not be around to assist her. Once again I am stuck here and I cannot do what I need for myself and that defeats the purpose. Very frustrating for me!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, link sausages and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Offspring" on Netflix with Chris.

We are still working on new rocks. Tomorrow we will hosting a "Rumikube" game here. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be here to get spanked, smile!

We will be dining on Sonoran Hot Dogs for dinner along with a choice libation.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day".

Buona Notte......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che il caregiver abbia preso a cuore le lezioni di oggi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...