Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! 



Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Jungle Love by Morris Day and teh Thymes!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. We started Chris's care by doing a complete linen exchange due to his catheter was totally off. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Peruvian Blend and as second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. The sleeping weather is great.

The new caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. She is holding her own. She is still having problems with using the Hoyer lift, understanding Chris's wheelchair, Texas catheter replacement, and she can only shave Chris with a electric razor. For someone with 26 years of experience it is a puzzlement to me. So I have to be around all of the time to correct the shortcomings.  It is very stressful for me.

Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the IRobot will coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!

27 SEPT MY LATEST



Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Enjoy the day and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Bel tempo!

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Bel tempo.

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your day is going better for you.

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,

I am good. Still having some new caregiver issues. How are you Bob?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...