Sunday, September 5, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We enjoyed a good breakfast at the Egg Connection as usual.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am out behind Chris's in the easement dealing with tall weeds. I am sweating like and the Skin So Soft is not working to keep the flies and mosquitoes at bay. My shirt is soaked and I am glad that I put on some long pants. I need to down a gallon of water but I don't think that will work. I am thinking a gallon of (birras). Ya Mon'.

I still to restock Chris's supplies for next week. After I get cleaned up I chill for a bit. Today is now Sous Chef Day. Yes, Elise is cooking the Baby Back Ribs and Baked Beans. Sweet!

After breakfast we stopped at Edwina's home to drop off a birthday card that was not delivered by USPS for some reason. We also gave her a rock from the Cortez location. You should have seen the smile on her face. She made my day and she gave hugs all around. WooHoo!

Here are the rocks we dropped off and picked up. Enjoy!


5 SEPT DROPPED AT CORTEZ


5 SEPT PICKED UP



 5 SEPT IN THE HOOD


We will chat at you later. Do you have (birra) at your house? Save one for me, OK? Smile!

Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...