Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Busy!

Music listening to:  Bird by Morris Day and the Thymes!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice day so far weather wise here in the valley of Tucson.  Great sleep weather, eh?

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of things to take care of today. First off I had to take the "Green Lady" for a emission test and she passed that. Next I need to renew her registration.

My playmate and I will be meeting up with Ron and Nancy at "Poco and Moms" for dinner this evening. I bet we will be saying margarita.

We are still working on new rocks. The one that I am working on is just about done. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Un'altra giornata impegnativa. Spero che i margarita siano buoni stasera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...