Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! On Guard!

Music listening to: Lovely Day by Bill Withers

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will enjoy a second cup a bit later this morning. It is another cold one here in Tucson and it is going to continue to get colder. Brrr! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Hey, Alexa is quiet this morning. I will have to wake her up to see if she is OK. I have an errand to take care of on the east side of Tucson this morning. Hopefully I can get a short nap in today. Of course I will be listening to Pandora if Alexa allows me to. Smile!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe, warm, happy and healthy.

Later....Jessie and Elise


Loraine, (mio fidanzata) thanks for posting to our blog in Italiano. Grazie!


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. La vita e buona quando hai in caro amico amorevole come te.

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURE OF YOU 2.
GOING TO TRY AND SAVE IT.. HAVE A GOOD DAY.
THE WEATHER HAS BEEN DECENT FOR PAST 2 DAYS.
UPPER 40'S. SO TODAY IS TO BE 52.
BUT DROPPING BACK INTO THE COLDER WEATHER THEN.

Jessie said...

Hello Granny,

Glad to hear that your weather has been decent. We are going to be looking at 31 degrees in a few days. Brrrr! Have a wonderful day.

Loraine said...

Gli amici rendono il mondo più luminoso, sono d'accordo.

countrygranny47 said...

I haven't had the chance to listen to weather reports today as of yet.
Been busy here going through a bunch of stuff that needs to go and it is,, lol
Temperature says 52 degrees but feels a little cooler then that outside.
One good thing furnace didn't run that much today.
Have a good evening and be looking forward to your meal when Elsie gets home this evening.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...