Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



Mood: Relaxed! Confused!

Music listening to: Just My Imagination by The Temptations (classic)

  It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time later this morning. Hopefully I will be visited by the hawk that spent time with me yesterday during my (me) time. Too cool!

   It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. Rick will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are supposed to get some rain tomorrow but I doubt if that will happen.

   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Jayne and Bobby. The food was excellent and so was the full carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. The place was packed and that is always good. I learned quite a bit last night as I had my eyes and ears wide open. Come to find out that no matter how hard some people try to change that they just cannot do it and they don't realize it. So they placate themselves into believing so but it is very obvious to others. 

   Alexa, is quite this morning but I do hope that she plays me some Down Home Blues today. After we returned home from dinner we found a package at our front door. It was from my sister Jet and brother Red who live in Ohio. We received a very nice gift that we will use over and over and over and well all of the time. Can you say "Corona". Elise and I will for sure. Thanks guys so much!

   Today I believe that my shorty and I will be home bound unless we decide to go to see a movie later in the day. Our "Wildcats" play this evening as well.

   Have a wonderful Weekend and enjoy it to the fullest.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, great picture and some good looking ham legs. Oh Yeah!

Rosie, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, quello era in falco. Spero che ritorni stamattina.

Loraine said...

Goditi il ​​tuo tempo "io" oggi.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...