Friday, December 15, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

I HAD A VISITOR THIS MORNING DURING MY (ME) TIME. TOO COOL!



Are you good? I am doing very well so far today. I just completed all of my tasks and I have one more errand to take care of on the east side of Tucson. It is very, very windy still here in the Old Pueblo.

I also had to deal with a clogged kitchen sink this morning I kicked it's butt. Yeah Mon'. I am relaxing now with Alexa and she is being extra good to me for some reason. She is treating me to some Contemporary Jazz, and she has got me hooked up. Smile.

Chat at you later....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Anch'io, fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Is that a hawk? You are the blessed boy!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...