Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sunday! Christmas Eve!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing on this Christmas Eve? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" this morning along with a hardy breakfast. It is another cold morning here in the valley. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Bobby will be here to care for Chris this morning and Jayne will be here tomorrow morning!

   Well, Elise is all packed for our trip to Bisbee this morning. We will return tomorrow. Today is Elise's birthday and she bright and cheerful this morning as she heads back to the sheets for a quick snooze and snore, smile! Happy Birthday Elise!

   We will be staying in the "Copper Queen" in Bisbee while we are there. My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "The Shape of Water", and yes if you have not seen this one you are missing out on an excellent movie. Great actors and what a story line. During the movie tears and sniffles were abound and the attendance was great. The applause after the movie was well deserved. If this one comes out on DVD we will buy it for sure.

   I would like to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from my family to yours. Have a wonderful Sunday and be careful out there.

Later....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Granny, thank you for the birthday greeting for Elise. I will pass it on to her.

Jessie said...

Loraine, si ieri e stata una bouna giornata. Continuano as avere quei giorni la mia cara fidanzata. Buon Natalie!

Loraine said...

Goditi il ​​tuo soggiorno a Bisbee. Dà a Elise un abbraccio di compleanno per me.

countrygranny47 said...

THANKS JESSIE,
ENJOY YOUR DAY AWAY WITH ELSIE,,

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...