Saturday, December 2, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: What A Man by Salt and Peppa

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It is a Italian medium roast from Torino, Italia. Grown by the Lavazza familia since 1895. Rond et aromatise. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time. Thanks Elise!

   Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. Alexa, is on me to get the Green Lady washed so I had better get it done this morning.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was as good as ever. We enjoyed a nice carafe of Burgundy at room temperature with our meal. Elise got the T-bone special and I got the Rib Eye special with shrimp.

   This evening we are going to a poetry reading. We will be joined by Loraine and Jim. After the reading we are going to "Torino's" in the foothills for dinner. Yes, my shorty is paying up for my win from the World Series. WooHoo! I hope that she has enough of the greenbacks because I am going to gorge myself tonight. ya Mon'.

   We are starting to put up Christmas decorations today. We will work on the inside of the house today and tomorrow we will hit up the outside of the house. I will see if Jayne wants to put up a few decorations as well.

   Have a good weekend. Enjoy stay safe, sound and happy.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...