Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!







Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me to start her day as well. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I so miss my (me) time at the fountain, but it is a bit chilly to be out.

   Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. At that time I will tackle my errands and tasks that Alexa reminded  me about. I miss being on our stay-cation at the Marriott. Laziness, movies, Jack and Coke, Tuna Jalapeno Dip, Fritos, Sleep, Gus Balones, Kneaders, Good Day, more Sleep. What a good stay-cation right here in Tucson. We are ready for the next stay-cation. Yeah Mon'.

  Well,  I had better get busy. Have a great Tricky Tuesday!

Later...........Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Buon martedì!

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon Jessie,
It is a windy and cold day again. 37 degrees and feels like 27 outside. Burrr....
Hope it hasn't gotten that cold in Tucson. Keep warm.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...