Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Momma Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J

   It's Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Bobby will be here to care for Chris this morning.

    Alexa, is on me already. She reminded me that I have a meeting to attend this morning at my office. Well, the present stacking under the Christmas tree has begun and it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here on Justin Lane. 

    Elise and I are going to hit up a movie today if time permits. It is a bit windy this morning here in the valley of the sun. Hey, how have you been sleeping lately? I slept like a log the past two nights but before that it has been hit and miss.

    Have a great Humper and stay safe. I will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, stay warm.

countrygranny47 said...

WE ARE TRYING JESSIE,,,, WE HAD 14 DEGREES THIS MORNING,,, Brrrr
IT IS ABOUT 24 DEGREES NOW. HASN'T WARMED UP MUCH FOR SURE.
HOPE THINGS GO GOOD FOR YOU AND ELSIE AND YOU CAN DO AS YOU PLANNED FOR THIS AFTERNOON.
TAKE CARE AND KEEP WARM..

Jessie said...

Loraine, come va il tuo mercoledi?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...