Monday, December 11, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Are you good? It has been a pretty good day here in central Tucson. 

Jayne, is doing well, Chris is in a great mood, my shorty is happy and keeping busy and I am relaxed. It has been a good Monday indeed.

A few days ago we received a nice Christmas from my sister Tiger and Family. Today we received a nice gift from my sister Marcie and Blake. Life is good! Thank you so very much.

We watched "Prison Break" on Netflix with Chris. We enjoy the series a lot. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Tomorrow I have a few errands to take care of early. Alexa has already been on my case to make sure I get it done. Have a good night and sleep well.

"Always remember who you are and where you come from".
Night..Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Che mi rende felice fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...