Monday, December 11, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Knocked Boots

Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by The Spinners!

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later. It is going to be a busy morning because Alexa told me so. I will be taking Jayne to her doctor's appointment early this morning. I also have a few other tasks and errands to complete as well.

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Thor" at El Con Mall last night. It is a good movie with some good laughs. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? We have a few more things to get yet.

    Have a great Monday and be careful out there. Chat at you later today.

Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine.

Jessie said...

Hello Deb, did you have one of those dreaded senior moments? Smile!

Loraine said...

Buon Giorno back atcha'!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...