Monday, December 4, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day go? It has been a very busy one for me let me tell you, but a lot was done.

I took the Green Lady to be serviced and she is very happy now. I also took Jayne to her doctors appointment and it went very well. I will be taking her to another appointment on Wednesday morning. She is happy and that makes us happy for her.

Chris and I chilled and listened to some Boney James this afternoon. That always soothes my soul. Yes, it does.

My shorty prepared open faced hot turkey sandwiches for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix with Chris. He is in a very good mood today.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Tomorrow is packing day for us. We are really looking forward to our stay-cation at the Courtyard Marriott. I will be making my Tuna Jalapeno Dip tomorrow morning. It will sit in the fridge for 24 hours and it will be killer, let tell you.

I didn't have the time to put up the outside lights but I will get it done tomorrow for sure.

Have a great evening and sleep well.
Cheers....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie, Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...