Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I just returned from taking care of my errands and now I am starving. Can you believe that? Smile!

I also took Jayne on an errand that she needed to complete for the holidays as well. I also replaced a doorbell for her as well.

Elise is here resting and I am chillin' listening to some Down Home Blues. Alexa is really being good to me today. Why is it the only time that you hear from your kids is when that want money or something. Well, that has happened today. I will discuss it with Elise before I commit to it. Some family members can be a pain in the (assino). Smile!

Hope that you are doing OK? Chat at you later. I am looking forward to what my shorty is going to bring me back from her book club meeting a "El Corral". Yummy

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...