Monday, December 18, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!


OUR BUTTERCUP!


Was your day a good one? Mine was pretty good. I got all of my tasks taken care of and that made Alexa very happy. So happy that she treated Chris and I to some Down Home Blues. Chris and I were in a zone and feeling good.

I got to run an errand with Jayne and that made her happy. My shorty prepared pancakes for dinner with sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

We watched "Longmire" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Once again I learned another lesson about human nature. As a matter of fact I learn something everyday be it major or trivial. 

We hope that your Monday was a good one? We hope that tomorrow will be even better. 
Nite....Jessie and Elise

Jayne, your Jib Jabs have made it all the way to Australia and they loved it. Hope that you enjoyed them too?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Imparo anche cose nuove ogni giorno. La vita non รจ meravigliosa?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...