Thursday, October 23, 2014

What Up?

What's Up?
Are you awake yet? If not let's get hot! Smile!

Here is a bit more about our trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico. Enjoy!


Oct 17th

I woke up at about 5:30am. I put on a fresh pot of coffee. Elise got up at 6:30am. Everyone else got up shortly after except Rosie she has been up since 4:00pm.

Elise and I took a walk on the beach for about 50 minutes or so. After we returned to "Casa di Dena" we gathered everyone together and we crammed into Bobby's plucky little Mazda to go grocery shopping in town.

We got lost but we found our way to the Ley. On our way Bobby did not notice a speed bump and we went over it fast and I hit the top of my head on the ceiling of the car. I was sitting in the back seat next to Elise and Rosie. I had my Jamaica hat on but I still ended up with a cut on the top of my head that opened up and began to bleed and swell. I was fine except I had a vicious headache.

We got our grocery shopping done and we headed back to "Casa di Dena". Elise immediately attended to my injury. She cleaned me up and she applied an anti- bi on the area. My head was hurting really bad. I kept an eye out for blurred vision, dizziness and I checked my eyes every now and again. Bobby was beside himself but I assured him that I was fine and not to stress about it, but he did.

Elise fixed me sandwich and Ramen. She has some chips and a gluten free beer. Marv and Bobby has a glass of vino. Later Marv, Elise, Bobby and Rosie went to the Mexican version of Wal-mart. Rosie bought some tennis shoes, Elise bought some undies due to she forgot to pack some. They also bought water and Tylenol for me and my headache.

They return home and Rosie, Bobby and Marv, hit the water to swim. Elise and I did not. Elise and I sat on the patio and rested. Elise read her Kindle and I took photos of the swimmers.

Earlier we placed the two rugs out on the patio due to about a week ago it rained about 20 inches and some of the rain flooded the house in places. it is going to take awhile for the rugs to dry in the sun.

Bobby, Marv and Rosie came out of the water. Marv came up on the patio and Bobby and Rosie are on the beach sunning. I took several pictures of the sun bathers and the neighbors enjoyed it because Bobby and Rosie did not have a clue that I was taking them. So much fun.

Well, it is time to get dinner started. Marv is a chef and he got the pots and pans steaming. Bob and Rosie were back in the house but Bobby was out for the count, (asleep and maybe too much libation). Smile!

Marv prepared shrimp in  cream sauce, salad and the black beans that were given to us by Paula and Marty to try. It was all good. Marv took a slight fall in the cucina due to his hip popped out of place. It was due to an accident he had many years ago. Marv recovered and we enjoyed the rest of the evening. Another fantastic day at "Casa di Dena".


PELICAN PATROL


MARV,BOBBY,ROSIE

BOBBY, ROSIE

BOBBY, MARV, ROSIE

BOBBY

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...