Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!          



Mood: Relaxed! 

Music listening to: I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   My cup of Joe is working nicely this morning. Have you had a cup yet or a cup of tea? Give it a go, mate!

    Bobby will here this afternoon to care for Chris. I believe that Elise and I will be going to the movie's this evening to see "The Equalizer" starring Denzel Washington. We love his movies and we have seen them all.

    Elise brought me back a wonderful dinner from the "Shish Kabob House". It was a very delicious "Deluxe Gyro" and salad. She also brought me a very good lamb sandwich as well. It was all good. I got it all down with a Dos XX. 

   Well, I had better hop to it. Have a good Hump Day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, stay well. Papa thank for the comment about my latest calendar pose.

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, what is up?

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Marilyn, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...