Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Sore! Boinked!

Music listening to: Where Is The Love by Donny Hathaway

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed from freshly ground beans. Ahhhh! Elise and I are going to "The Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. We have missed going over the last weeks.

    Elise and I enjoyed our dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean" the food was excellent. We were not joined by Eddie due to he was exhausted from working all of last week.

    Well, our "Wildcats" played very well and they pounced on Washington State. Go Cats! On a sadder note my "Royals" got beat badly by "Giants". Now they are tied two games apiece but this going to change today in favor of the "Royals". My brother Herman and I are polishing up our cleats to play in the next game. Last night's game made me drop my steak knife and fork. I was polishing them up for my victory. I tossed a bottle of A1 sauce into the trash because of the loss. Elise is smiling big time don't you know?

    Elise and I are going to go to the movies this evening. I think it is strategy on her part to keep my mind off the game, smile!

    Well, I had better get myself a second cup of coffee. Have a great Sunday and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful.

Marilyn, what is new?

Herman, are you ready to play? Batter up!

JT, have a good day.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...