Friday, October 31, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Steadfast! 

Music listening to: Emotion by The Bee-Gees

   It's a TGIF! What's up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and she is not stirring about so she will not be getting up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I have my jumbo cup at the ready. I think it is going to be one of those days. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Elise and I will be meeting up with Jane and Papa John at Claim Jumper this evening for Happy Hour. We have not been to Claim Jumper in quite some time. Should be a fun evening.

   Elise and I saw the movie "Pride" at the "Loft" yesterday and it is a very good movie. It shows what happens when the Gay community come to the aid of striking miners. Excellent movie!

   Well, our calendar project is just about finished. You remember the one with the semi-nude pictures of our good friends and family members? 

    We will be taking the cover photo on Sunday at Jane and Papa John's home at 2:00pm. It will be a formal shot for the cover. We will also take a few other pics for the back page collage. I am pleased at the progress so far. Once the formal shot and the collage is complete it will be sent out for print. It has been a fun project.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, I will have my bucket and sponge ready for you. Can you go through five times or more? I would appreciate it and so would Elise, smile!

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is up for the weekend?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Rosie Posey, Have a good day. See you tomorrow morning.

Rosie, have a good day in Melbourne.

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

JT, have a good day.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Help me here, dear friend. Bucket and sponge? Five times?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...