Monday, October 20, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Wow, this has been a very busy day and I still have quite a few things to to take care of. I have looked over about 100 pics that were taken while we were in Rocky Point.

I hope to start to post some of them very soon. Elise and I are looking like two stuffed toads. I checked my weight this morning and I am going to have to run around the block many , many laps over the next few days. Man, the food was good. Don't get me wrong because if I could go back tomorrow I would, smile.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great night!
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Glad you're home safe and sound and had a good time. We did too!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...