Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!               


Mood: Boinked! Knocked Out!

Music listening to: Night Shift by the Commodores

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to make her way to the gym,. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I just filled my cup. Ahhh! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I am going to get my ears lowered this morning so I can entice a few showgirls at the "Palms" in Las Vegas. Can you feel me? Smile!

   Our daughter didn't visit last night due to a mix up with her husbands rental car up in Phoenix so she had to drive up to pick him up. We were looking forward to seeing her but we understand and we will see her soon for sure.

    Well, I am going to take a photo today for our 2015 calendar that will be placed on my birthday date on the calendar.Yes, it will be in my birthday suit,smile!  Yeah Mon!

    Well, I had better get this say moving forward. Have a good day and enjoy, stay safe, stay health and be happy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine,enjoy the day.

Jane and John,have a good one.

Mary and Bob,stay well.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe and enjoy your trip.

Marilyn, what is new?

Rosie, thanks for the good wishes for the "Palms" trip.

JT, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

BIRTHDAY SUIT!! WHOO HOO!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...