Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Feel Like Royalty! 7 to 2

Music listening to: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day of at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she is stirring about. She will be up and making that move very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and another fiber bar will accompany it this morning. I have no errands to run this morning but I do have to pick up our formal wear from the cleaners for our calendar photo shoot the is approaching fast.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. Elise and
Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna.


   Elise and I are treating Donna and Angelica to a play at the "Gaslight Theater" this evening. We will be seeing "Conan" and we already know that we will be laughing all evening long. Can you say pizza and vino? Elise and I will for sure.

   I will post more about our trip to Mexico a little later this morning. Elise and I went to see the movie "Fury" and it is an excellent movie and very well done. The special effects are amazing. It has all of the drama and action.

  Well, my brother Herman and I pulled it off at the World Series last night. With my fine pitching and his skills catching and pitch selection we beat the Giants. I hope that we have given the Royals the spark that they need to win the series. If they start to slide Herman and I will catch a plane to join them in California. Go Royals!  Elise I can taste that steak dinner at Sullivan's already.

   Well, I had better check on Chris because he is complaining about something. Have a great day and be careful. We received a very gift from Loraine and Jim from the trip to Guatemala. They know that tee shirts are our trademark. Thank you guys so very much we love them.

Later..Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Jane and John, enjoy you trip.

Marilyn, how are you?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Rosie Posey, glad that you made it back to Tucson safely.

Rosie, glad to see that you are staying active in Melbourne.

JT, have a good day.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...