Saturday, October 4, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Loo'ed!

Music listening to: Boggie Oggie Oggie by A Taste of Honey

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off a 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is roaming around in there. So she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I am ready for a cup. I spent a lot of time in the (Loo) during the night due to something did not agree with me that I ate at "The Border" last night. I swear it was the volcanic eruption on "Pompeii, again and I was the only casualty. Correction "Lila" got swept up as well. I have a couple of errands that need tending to this morning.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. We are going to a Murder Mystery dinner hosted by Nicolette this evening. It will be a fun evening of murder, eats, and drinks.

   Well I had better get busy. Have a good weekend.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Marilyn, how are you?

Mary and bob, what is up for the weekend?

Monna, have a good one.

JT, have a good one.



   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...