Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!           



Mood: Crushed!,Loopy!,Sad!,Used!, Beaten! BROKE!

Music listening to: Love Bizarre by Sheila E

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means that she will be up and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee has just finished brewing and my first cup is a winner. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be her this afternoon to care for Chris.

  Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam. Well, as you can tell by my mood description that the "Royals" lost last night's game of the World Series. It was a very good series and a lot of fun to watch. Congrats Giants.

  Now I have to take Elise out to dinner at "Sullivan's" in the near future. In the meantime I will be taking out a second mortgage, looking for a loan, or hitting the streets with a bucket of water and a sponge to clean windshields to pay for this dinner. Smile! Congrats Elise!
It cost almost $25.00 for a salad at "Sullivan's". Can you feel me? Please do! You can imagine the cost of the entree.

  Elise and I will hit up the movies today to see "Pride" at the Loft. We saw the previews and it looked very good. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and stay healthy.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, wake up.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, enjoy. Yes, my team let me down.

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Marilyn, have a good day.

Herman, we gave it our best!

Rosie Posey, how are you?

Rosie, in Melbourne, yes my team lost but it was a very good series.

Monna, have a good day.

JT, how are you doing?




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Let me know where you will be washing windshields and I'll be sure to go around the block a few times. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...