Sunday, October 26, 2014

SUP?

SUP?

We are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection. Elise and I (Paid It Forward) this morning at breakfast. We bought breakfast for an elderly couple without them knowing it. It is a very good feeling to be able to do that for someone. We have been blessed and we have a good life and it is a way to share it with someone else.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am doing a little yard work behind Chris's house, and I am weeding out the front flower bed. You would think that I learned my lesson from yesterday with being so sore from trimming the hedge and the Ivy. I am going to pay for it for sure, right?

I also went to Walgreen's to have some photos printed for our annual family Christmas cards. I will pick them up at around noon today.

Looking forward to the World Series Game today. My brother and I are on standby just in case we are needed for game six. Go Royals! With my pitching skills and his catcher skills and pitch selection it will be another win for the Royals.

We hope that your day is going well so far? Enjoy and be safe, sound and happy.

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Don't get so sore you won't be able to jump into that game if needed!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...