Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!      
   

Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder

 It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doling on this rainy morning? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is moving about and I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is working nicely on this rainy morning and it is supposed to rain pretty much throughout the day. I have an errand that needs to be taken care of this morning.

 Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Donna this morning as well.

 I am going to throw a beer can chicken on the grill this morning. We will have it for dinner. I hope that it turns out well.

 Elise and I saw the movie "Gone Girl" yesterday and it is a very, very good mind blower. I love this type of movie because you become part of it. It deserved the four stars that it got.

 We are going to go to the movies again today as well.We have talked a little bit about what we are going to pack for our trip to Vegas with Sheila. We are looking forward to it. We will put the Fiat 500L Trekking on the highway.

 Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, you and Jim enjoy your trip and return safely.

Jane and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, stay well. I sent you my latest calendar pic.

Mary and Bob have a great day.

Marilyn,what is new? I sent you my latest calendar pic.

Nicolette, I sent you my latest calendar pic.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, is it raining in Chandler?

Flo and John, stay dry.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Yup - when you got it, you have to share it with the ladies! (=:

Jessie said...

Oh,yeah!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...