Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Howdy!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Hump Day! I just finished running my errands that I needed to take care of.

I dropped off some formal wear at the dry cleaners for Elise and I so that we will be ready for our formal photo shoot that will take place on 2 November at Jane and Papa John's house.

The photo shoot is for our 2015 photo calendar the we hope to have completed by December. I am starting to get a little hungry because a fiber bar can only go so far, smile. I think I will grab an apple to tide me over to dinner.

Hope things are going your way today?
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...