Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday


Good Morning




Mood: Content




Music listening to: I Believe I Can Fly by Brian McKnight




How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is guiding those ships in again this morning and I don't recall any fog alerts for Tucson. Smile! She will be up and taking names very soon. Any plans for today?




I have a early doctors appointment and after that I am going on the airbase to do a little shopping for a snack or two. Angelica will be here caring for Chris this morning. I also will be doing a little yard work today.




Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good one.




Later.................




Tiger, Marcie, Jet the alarm clock has sounded, smile.




Flo and John, how are you?




Mary and Bob, what is new?




Jerome and Keshia, I will be mailing out a calendar for Diane today.




Joe and Mary, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope that doc can help you get rid of your cough.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...