Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

Good Morning

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrice Rushin

TGIF!!!! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting much needed zzzzz's, but she will be up soon and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

The coffee is good and I am on my second cup. Things are still out of the norm here and will be that way for few more days. The family will be gathering again to go through Mum's apartment again over the weekend hoping to finish up there if possible.

Elise and I went to the movies yesterday to see " How Do You Know" it was was very good and funny. We rested during the evening while Rosemary cared for Chris. Today Elise is hosting a bridge game here at the house. This evening we are going out for dinner at "Rio" and the we are going to the IT to see a play called "Miracles" it should be very good.

I sure will be happy when things start to get back to normal. Have a good day and stay safe.
Cheers...........

Herman, it was good to talk to you yesterday.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I feel for you. Take care of yourselves so stress doesn't get you down. It's good you're doing some fun and relaxing things to counter the rough parts of life.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...