Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Sad


Music listening to: Stay With Me Tonight by Jeffery Osbourne


How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating on a cloud but she will be up and at it shortly. Ann, Sara, Jonny and Eddie are on a cloud as well. I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and it is good. Any plans for today?


I have a few errands to run and I will get them done as soon as Angelica arrives to care for Chris this morning. I also have to make an appointment to get my certifications renewed over the next few weeks.


The family is busy handling Mum's estate and it is a very tiring process and many memories and mementos are showing up but it is being dealt with very well. Mum did not want any special services or anything like that and she made it known to everyone. She did say that she wanted a Celebration gathering to take place here so people could gather and talk about her and her life. At the present time this is going to take place on the 26th of February. I will provide more info as it goes through the planning stage.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Again we would like to thank everyone for your kindness and support while we go through this time of sadness.


Later............


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...