Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF I Think?


Good Morning


Mood: Busy


Music listening to: She's A Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton


TGIF? How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is floating on a cloud this morning but as soon as the windy weather hits her she will up and getting busy. Any plans for today?


I may not be online much today due to I will be preparing the patio area for Mums celebration. We hope that the weather holds up for it. We are due for some gusty winds and the possibility of a few showers. I also have a a few errands to run this morning as well. Chris's caregivers Angelica and Rosemary were both sick yesterday and that changed the whole day just a bit yesterday.


We did get to the movies to see Harry Potter and it was good. We also went to "Black Angus" for dinner. We both had the prime rib and it was excellent. We returned home to watch our Wildcats get bet by USC, they did not play well at all. We hope that they will do much better on Saturday against UCLA. I will tape it due to we will be busy with the celebration.


We are going to go to "Colors' this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We will have a couple of Jack and Cokes and after that we will go to the Live Theatre to see a play. After that we will go to Buddy's Grill or Applebee's for a light. Have a good day.

Later............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Jet, what do you think about PenPals Over 50? I have been a member for years.


JT, I am glad that you will be seeing a doctor today.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...