Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Right?




Good Morning




Mood: Memories




Music listening to: Jungle Boogie




How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still sleeping peacefully and that is a good thing because she really needs it. Any plans for today?




I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and it is very good. Chris will be visited by one of his case managers this morning at around 8:30am. Angelica will be here to care for Chris as well this morning. I have a couple of errands to run while she is here.




Our front yard looks like it is covered with grass due to the Mesquite trees are shedding leaves, and what a mess it is. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good one.


Later...........




Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.




Steph, welcome back home.




Jane and John, what are you up to?




Flo and John, have a good day.




Shoo Shoo, how are you?




Rosie, what are you up to?




Ross, enjoy Bangkok?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...