Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday

Good Morning

Mood: Restless

Music listening to: Tell Her That I Love Her by Stevie Wonder (classic R&B)


How are you? I started the day at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. Right now she is off for a swim. She slept well last night and she purred like a kitten, she needs the rest badly.

I am on my second cup of coffee already and it is good. The family is supposed to be coming up today to continue going through Mum's apartment and getting things ready to be boxed up and taken out.

We had a good restful evening out after Marv arrived to care for Chris. We had dinner at Cafe Rio and let me tell you the food was very good. My appetite has not been good for the last few days and I know that it is from the stress that is going on hear. After dinner we went to the IT to see a play called "Miracles" and it was excellent. It was about what a child and family members go through having a child who is Autistic. We are sure that you would enjoy it as much as we did.

Well, I had better get back and check on Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later..............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Herman, thank you for making our upcoming staycation a go.

Loraine, how are you?

Ross, glad that you are having a good time in Thailand.

Jane and John, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...