Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hump Day

Good Morning

Mood: Humble

Music listening to: A Soothing CD called "Tea"

Hump Day again. How are you? I started the day off at 6:30am. Elise and I are caring for Chris this morning. I am not feeling my best this morning. I have developed a cough that is really a rough one, but Elise is looking after me with liquids and meds. Any plans for today?

The whole family is here with us and we are going through Mum's things at her apartment. This is the hardest part I believe sorting all of this out among the family. They will get back to it very shortly and will be at it for most of the day. I was there for a while yesterday and Angelica cared for Chris for the evening.

Elise received a very nice floral arrangement from my nephew Jerome and his wife Keshia. They remember Mum very well and all of the energy that she brought forth. Thank you! Well, I had better get back with Chris. Have a good day and I will keep you posted.

Mums Celebration gathering will be on the 26th of Feb here at our home. We will get invitations out very soon.
Later...................

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

If there is any way that I can come, I will. Roy wants to be there too.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...