Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: None


How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is still swinging through the trees this morning but she will touching ground soon and starting her day. Any plans for today?


Angelica will be here shortly to care for Chris. She will do a 24 hour shift with Chris to see how she does alone with Chris for a extended period of time. I will be here in the main house to assist if she needs it. Hey, the coffee is good and I think I will have a bit of Cheddar cheese bread to go along with it. I made the bread and it is delicious.


Ann is here with us and she stayed overnight so she could spend time with Mum. I talked to Mum last night on the phone and she sounded much better. I will go to see her today at TMC. Elise told me last night that she is starting to joke around and that is good. She may receive a CScan today to look for problems that may be causing her such distress.


Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and rest until Angelica arrives. Have a great Tuesday.

Later...............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Ross, how are you?


Liz, what is new?


Shoo Shoo are you feeling better?


Shirlene, always good to hear from you.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

So, Mr. Chef, what kind of bread do you make?

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...