Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood:Worried


Music listening to: Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston


It's a Hump Day, so enjoy it is the middle of the week. How are you? I started the day off at 7:00am can you believe that? Elise started her day off at 7:00am as well. What is going on here, eh? Any plans for today?


Well, I will let the secret out of the bag. Angelica did a 24 hour stay with Chris and that allowed me to get the extra shut-eye. Right now I am feeling pretty good. I am worried a bit about Mum though. We spent a lot of time with her yesterday and she is still having a hard time getting air. Mum may never be able to live by herself anymore and that is not going to sit well with her at all.


They they sent her for an echo cardiogram yesterday and the results should be made known today. After Rosemary arrives this afternoon I will head over to the hospital to see her. Elise and I may go to the movies this evening as well. We are under a severe cold watch for he next three days. The temps for the highs are in the 40 degree range and the lows are going to be in the 20's and possibly lower.


Well, I had better go and check on Chris and relieve Angelica. Have a great Hump Day.


Later................


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, have a good one.


Loraine, stay warm.


Jane and John, what are you up to today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...