Monday, February 14, 2011

Good Night

Good Night

How did your day go? It has been a busy one here in the Old Pueblo. I moved a few things of Mum's around in the house and I put a few things away in the shed. Elise spent the majority of the day finishing up clearing Mum's apartment.

Elise cleared the apartment and she turned in the keys. I know that she is very tired and she has hit the sheets already. I hope the she falls asleep very soon but I know that she is reading a book. I will check on her shortly.

Elise received a delivered surprise today from our sister Tiger Lilli who lives in Lebanon, Tenn. Tiger sent a very nice floral arrangement in honor of Mum and that made the both of us very happy. Elise that Tiger is so sweet and she is that and a lot more. Thank you again Tiger.

We have been blessed with so many friends that have been a comfort for us both. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.
Cheers.............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Sis, thank you for the wonderful card. We hope that all is well in the (A)?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...