Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Worried, concerned


Music listening to: I'm Looking For A New Love by Jody Whatley


It's Hump Day!! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is rolling down one of the canals in Phoenix this morning but she will pop out very soon and start her day. Any plans for today?


I am going to visit with JT this morning and run a few errands on the air base. Also this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris I will accompany Elise to Costco to shop for Mum's celebration that will take place this Saturday. We are going to stay home this evening and rest and watch a DVD. Wow, things have really changed quickly for us here in the Old Pueblo.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Hump Day and stay safe and happy.

Prost..........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.


JT, I will drop in this morning.


Ross and Denise,it is good to be home right?


Steph, how are you?


Jane and John, have a good day.


Flo and John, enjoy the day.


Loraine, have a good one. I am doing OK, thanks.


Herman, I will be contacting you requesting photos and such for the book that is going to be written about me.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...