Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh No! It's Monday!


Good Morning


Mood: Worried


Music listening to: It's Hard To Say Goodbye by Boys To Men


Oh no it's Monday again. How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am just could not sleep well at all. Elise is in great form and she will be up and tackling the day soon. Any plans for today?


JT got in from Tempe last night and he is not feeling well. I will check into that this morning. Elise and I had a wonderful time last night at Zemams with Paula and Marty. It is always a treat to see them and the food is always good there.


I have a early morning doctor's appointment tomorrow to check on why this cough is still sticking around. Elise,Chris and I watched Shreik the final chapter on DVD and it was good. Chris loved it. We are still setting up and getting things ready for Mum's celebration gathering set for Saturday afternoon. Well, I had better get busy and get this Monday started. Have a good one.

Later.............


Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a safe one.


JT, I will contact you shortly.


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Jane and John, what is up?


Paula and Marty, thank you for a wonderful evening.


Ross, welcome back home.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...