Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Sitting In My Room by Brandy


Happy Hump Day, everyone. How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise is still a sleep but the emergency horn is working nicely as a matter it woke me up this morning, smile. It is a nice 63 degrees right now but that is going to change very quickly. The coffee is good and Porkchop is keeping Chris company.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork and that is just about all that I have planned for today. I am sure that we will watch a DVD later this evening with Chris though. Do you have any plans for today? Well, I had better get it. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy it, the weekend is on it's way.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Sis returns home today, right?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Herman, how are things in St. Louis?


Gisela, how are things in Alten-Buseck?


Steph, how are the girls?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...