Saturday, May 16, 2009

Morning


Morning,


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Want To Be With You by Mary J.


How are you this morning? I started the day at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning, but right now she is counting Elk. The coffee is set to brew at 5:30am if I can hold out that long,smile. Rosemary one of Chris's caregivers will be here to watch Elise care for Chris this morning to learn the morning routine.


I have to run a few errands this morning while Elise is training Rosemary. This evening we are going to visit Nanci and Jeff for dinner, it should be a a fun evening. I had better get busy and get my coffee cup ready for use, eh? Have a good Saturday and stay safe.

Later........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT, did you get my last text about Obama?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Sis, give a shout out to Shaina for me.


Tiger, how are you feeling?


Marcie, any plans for today?


Joe, always a pleasure to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...