Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Concerned, Overwhelmed.


Music listening to: Ladies Night by Kool and The Gang


How are you doing this Monday morning? Happy Memorial Day! I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting ships in the night but she will be up and about soon. The coffee is on and I am making my way to it. Any plans for the holiday?


I am still trying to play catch up with everything and it is going at a snail's pace let me tell you. The more I get done two more things pop up that need to be done, it is overwhelming I must say. I will get to my email and letting you know what we have been up to as soon as I can. We took a small break yesterday evening and we took Chris to the Pops concert in the park at Reid Park. We also took along Rosemary his caregiver,it was a nice time and Chris enjoyed to music.


Well, I had better get to it. We will get back to you later.

Cheers................................


Good Morning Jeanne.


JT, what is going on in Tempe?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...