Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning,

Mood: Bummed out

Music listening to: Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the Allstars

How are you doing this fine Sunday morning? I started the day off at 5:30am checking on and getting Chris settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning. The coffee is good this morning and Elise and I are sitting outside with the dogs and watching them play around.

Ann, and crew spent the night with us and they are still asleep. Yes, I am still bummed out about the caregiver situation because I don't get to have that much free time and when I plan something and it goes south it is very upsetting for me. I did enjoy my visit with JT yesterday it was very pleasant and it was good to see him.

We are going to the Broadway Cafe for breakfast this morning and I am very hungry this morning for some reason. This evening we are going out to Zemens with Paula and Marty and Elise's Mom for Ethiopian food. It is always a treat to go there, and it is BYOB and that is a plus, smile.

Well, I had better get this day started, we hope that your Sunday is a good one.
Later...................

Good Morning Jeanne.

Ross, sound like your weekend is a good one. Glad to hear that Denise is doing well.

Rosie, it is always good to hear from you and yes my visit with JT was a good one, thank you.

Paula and Marty, looking forward to this evening.

JT, it was good to see you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...