Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All,


Well today has been a different kind of day I must say. I spent some time with my son JT on break from ASU today. It was good to see him and to hear about what is going on in Tempe, Arizona. We shared slices of his birthday cake and it was pretty good. His birthday was 1 May.


Elise and I were planning on attending the premier of Lost River but that got changed due to no caregiver was available to work with Chris tonight, so we stayed home and I cared for Chris. Elise's sister Ann, Eddie, his sister Kathy and Paula and Marty went to see the movie. We were really disappointed that we could not attend it.


So we watched a DVD and made the best of the evening. That has been my day in a nutshell. How was yours? Hope a lot better than ours? Have a great evening.


Nite................


Good Night Jeanne.


JT, it was good to see you today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...